Thursday, June 29, 2006

Java

Okay, so I have a serious problem. This morning, I drove all over creation in downtown Boise, trying to get to a certain street, to a certain coffee shop, for a certain mocha that I recently discovered. There are a lot of one-way streets in Boise, so I kept missing the street I needed, and ended up driving around in circles. Alas, I finally reached my destination, and am happily sipping said mocha, made with Mexican chocolate. Yum. I think the fact that I know my mocha days are numbered (really nowhere to get a good mocha where I live) is causing me to obsess about them. Must get a grip.

Also wanted to share Camden's first school picture. I was so pleasantly surprised that he actually smiled -- he's at the stage right now that when he sees a camera, he makes very silly faces. I will have to try to get his class photo scanned so I can post that, too.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Could your little boy be any cuter!? I think he looks a lot like you.

Anonymous said...

Camden is your partner in crime at the coffee shops! Dad made a huge reprint of the picture of Camden beside the chair. He looks so grown up, and he'll really seem grown up once Griffin arrives.

Joy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

What wonderful photos of Camden. I'd seen one of them at your folks' house a couple of weeks ago, but I hadn't seen the other. They're both exellent. It's hard to believe my little great-nephew is three already. He's a handsome boy.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin