Saturday, June 03, 2006

Pictures

It seems that Blogger has been having some issues with uploading pictures. Try as I might, I haven't been able to attach any pictures to my last post, so I thought I'd go ahead and post some in a seperate post.

This is Camden and I, nearly two years ago, in the town we live in. My Aunt Jean was visiting at the time, and she took this picture. All of those little green bushes you see are called sagebrush.

This is a picture of Squaw Butte (pronounced "beaute"), near our home.

This was taken in 2002, sometime in March. Behind us is the valley we live in. You can also see Squaw Butte behind us (I think)

Papa, fitting Camden for new shoes in Maine, last year


With my dear friend, Jen, in Maine last spring

Camden, checking out his Great Uncle Elmer's lobster traps, last year in Owl's Head, Maine

So there are a few pictures of Idaho and Maine, which should have appeared with my post on June 1st!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember taking the photo of you and Camden at the scenic lookout, Heather. I had so much fun visiting you and Camden in September '05. Camden and I had two full days to hang out together, and we got along just grand. He loved to have me take him for rides in his red wagon. Soon he'll be hauling little Griffin around in the same wagon, I suspect.

To think Camden's just days away from being 3! He and Blue Bunny are still great pals, I see.

Love, Aunt Jean

Lisa said...

Idaho looks gorgeous! How amazing that two places in the same country can be so different. Someday I'll get out west and see the impressive landscape for myself!

Joy said...

Beautiful photos! I laughed when you described what the sagebrush were! Guess I never thought that someone might not know what it is! Lucky them, I say, while continuing to love my great state of Idaho!

kirsten said...

Photos are great!!!!! Idaho looks so beautiful.
I have also been having problems posting photos on my blog...very finicky lately- it's a 50/50 chance on whether it posts or not.

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Blog Widget by LinkWithin