Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Violet and Banzer


I thought I would write a post about my beautiful niece and nephew. The picture on the right is my sweet niece, Violet Jean. Her parents are my brother Kevin and his wife, Rachel. She was born last October, and I'm sad to say, I've yet to meet her. I love getting pictures of her, which come frequently from my mom, Aunt Jean, and Rachel. She has the most beautiful hair, and she always looks so happy. My folks just love her to pieces, and love to spend time with her. I have to say, she is one lucky little girl to have her Nana and Papa close by, because they are absolutely wonderful grandparents. They are so great with Camden, and he loves them dearly. I hope that I will get to meet Violet in person very soon, and I hope that as the years go by, I'll get to spend lots of time with her.
On the left is my sweet little nephew, Banzer Pake. His parents are Steve's brother Rex and his wife Kasey. He will be one month old this week. He is just about the sweetest boy you've ever seen, and so happy. I feel so lucky that he lives just three miles down the road. I got to see him a couple of times this past weekend, and loved holding him. He is already growing so fast. I'm happy that Camden, Banzer, and Griffin will get to spend lots of time together. Just felt like showing them off, and saying how happy I am to be an aunt!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the pictures of Banzer and Violet! They are both so adorable! Our new niece was born last night to Ed's brother Keith and his wife Erica! We are headed to Maine today to meet her! Her name is Jocelyn Jody. It won't be long until you're posting pictures of Griffin along with his big brother and older cousin!

Joy said...

Violet Jean is a family name, right? Violet was your Grandmother and Jean is your Aunt??

Great post! I'm going to be a great-aunt this fall!! Yikes!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin