We woke up this morning to a good deal of snow, so Camden is about beside himself. He was out 8:00 a.m., bundled to the hilt, and was back in at 9:00 for some hot chocolate. He's very concerned that the snow will melt before lunchtime, although I've tried repeatedly to tell him otherwise.
Griffin, Banzer, and Camden this past Saturday
I now have a sleeping boy in my lap, so lets see if I can still type! I thought I would mention a few random items that I love right now...sort of a mini consumer report.
- I love, love, love my new stemless wine glasses (given to me by my sister-in-law, Kasey). Love them. I had been wanting some for a while now...thanks, Kas!
- Munchkin Bottle Warmer - why didn't I have one of these with Camden? I was visiting my friend Darby a few weeks ago and used hers, then had to go directly to Target and buy one.
- All-Bran crackers and granola bars. Yum. Steve and I have been trying to get more fiber in the family diet, and cut way back on any products that have high fructose corn syrup. I have to admit, I don't know about HFCS in the All-Bran products, but they are high in fiber, and they taste great.
- The show, "Las Vegas". I think I accidentally watched it a few weeks ago while washing dishes, and now I am hooked. I love that show.
- The jeans I recently purchased at Old Navy. Don't really know how to describe them other than they are NOT maternity. It is soooo nice to be wearing normal pants again. Still can't fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes, but had hesitated at buying a bunch of larger clothes, post-pregnancy. I'm glad I bought the jeans...huge morale booster, as silly as that may sound.
That's all for now!