Friday, November 23, 2007

Slumber Party, Martha Stewart, & the Broncos

Camden wanted to have a "slumber party" tonight, so after we put Griffin to bed, the three of us piled into our bed with a bowl of popcorn, and the movie "Elf". That movie cracks me up. I think Camden was just happy to have the two of us all to himself. Tomorrow we'll take the boys to the Festival of Trees in Boise.

I have to admit, I actually did a little shopping today - - I hadn't really planned to, and was even more against it after watching the morning news. The mall in Boise opened at 1:00 a.m. for Black Friday, and they showed footage of people screaming, pushing, shouting, and getting trampled, all so they could be the first ones in the mall. I'm sorry, but I don't get the appeal. Anyway, Griffin and I made a quick trip to Michael's today, mostly because I wanted to check out the Martha Stewart craft supplies there. T.J. Maxx was right next door, so I really couldn't head back home before stopping in there, too. I'm glad I did, because I was able to cross a couple of more people off my shopping list. Yippee! I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping!

I'd like to go to sleep right now, but I'm dying to know if BSU is going to win tonight or not! It's 26-24 Hawai'i right now, with 9 minutes left in the 3rd quarter....GO BRONCOS!!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin