Thursday, November 29, 2007

Digging Deep

So, I'm two days away from the end of NaBloPoMo, and I find myself without much to say tonight. Actually, I am just really, really tired and I want to go to bed! I know two little boys who gave their mother a run for her money last night, so I really didn't get much sleep. Combine that with the martini that I had earlier this evening, and I can barely keep my eyes open!

The Christmas decorations will be coming out in full-force this weekend, much to Camden's delight. We've slowly brought out this and that throughout the week, but Camden won't be satisfied until the tree is up. He is already asking, "Is tomorrow Christmas?" multiple times per day, and it isn't even December yet!

I find myself with some sort of major dental malady, so I am off to the dentist at 8:00 tomorrow morning - - can't drink, can't eat, etc., without a massive nerve zing - - not pleasant. Hopefully it is a defective filling and nothing more. All I know is that I want lots of Novocaine and I want it fixed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One more post and you'll have fulfilled your commitment, Heather. You've done an excellent job, especially in light of your being without a computer at home for awhile there. It's been great to read your daily entries.
Love, Aunt Jean

Blog Widget by LinkWithin