Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Points of Interest (in my humble opinion)

Here are a few things I've read/seen/eaten, etc. lately, that are worth mentioning...

Book: A Widow's Walk: A Memoir of 9/11, by Marian Fontana

Chocolate: Terra Nostra Organic yogurt and milk chocolate -- basically, an organic milk chocolate bar filled with a creamy valencia orange yogurt....fabulous (and organic, to boot!)

Article: "What I Wish I Had Known About Marriage", by Kristin Armstrong http://www.glamour.com/features/sexandlove/articles/060501kristin

Movie: Match Point (I'm not usually a fan of Woody Allen films --he directed this one but is not in it-- however, this was a very good film).

3 comments:

kirsten said...

I love the Kristen Armstrong article..did you see her on Oprah on Tues? So well spoken!
Love your blog..miss you, xoxo Kirsten

Joy said...

Oh, my, what a fantastic article by Kristin Armstrong! I just read it, thanks to you, Heather. Isn't it so true? Makes me stop and think; which is scary.

Anonymous said...

Heather, I love your blog and keeping with your and your growing family. Congratulations on your new arrival, Griffin.

Yes, your mum is a great Nana as well as friend.

Love you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin