Tuesday, December 04, 2007

What Is It....

...with little boys and cardboard boxes?? Yesterday, a HUGE box arrived in the mail from my parents, containing my childhood rocking chair, which Griffin became quite fond of while we were in Maine. My Nanny had given it to me as a child, so I have been anxiously awaiting its arrival. I was also very excited to see Griffin's reaction when he saw it, because, no joke, that boy rocked day and night while visiting my parents.


He spend all of about two seconds in the chair, and then joined his big brother in being obsessed with the cardboard box and packing peanuts, for the rest of the day. Seriously. Camden pretty much sat in the box for about four hours. Griffin kept trying to eat the packing peanuts, and finally gave up (for the most part) after Steve and I had said, "No Griffie, yuck!" for about the 7,546th time. Mum also included some scoops in the box for Griffin, which is his current obsession. You can see him filling one with packing peanuts, in the picture below.

4 comments:

Terri said...

HOW CUTE!! I love that your boys are in the play together stage now! It's so awesome to see the bond grow between brothers. I for one am glad little boys love boxes there cheap entertainment I just wish my boys woudl JUST sit in them mine always turn into cars and airplanes that are then raced and crashed through the house!
LOL

Lisa said...

What a sweet picture of Griffin scooping the packing peanuts! I always joke that we should just give the girls big cardboard boxes for Christmas instead of anything else! I'm sure once the box is gone Griffin will once again be all about the rocking chair!!

Melissa said...

Sweet chair! We have one very much like it. :) Once that box mysteriously disappers, he'll be loving the rocking chair again!

Anonymous said...

The photo of the boys together in the cardboard box is great!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin