Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Be Careful What You Wish For

Why, yes, that is a toilet seat that my precious baby boy is holding. What is he doing, playing with a toilet seat on Christmas Day (or any day, for that matter) you ask? Because my husband gave me a toilet seat for Christmas. That's right, a toilet seat. You see, when we moved into this house, the main bathroom had one of those wooden toilet seats that I really do not like, for whatever reason. Since that time, Steve has listened to me moan and groan about how much I dislike it. So, apparently, he thought I'd love a toilet seat for Christmas. He has a weird sense of humor. I thought it was a tad bit bizarre when I opened it (to say the least), but now that it has been "installed", I have to say, I'm so happy not to have to look at the old wooden seat anymore. The good news for me is, he offset the toilet seat by giving me some fabulous Donna Karan perfume that I've been wanting for a very, very long time.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

What a hoot!! :D

Anonymous said...

One year, for Mother's Day, Ro gave me a new broom.

Anonymous said...

A woman once told me that gifts to women should not be anything that plugs in! But evidently she never received a toilet seat!! I must say your gift is the most unusual one I have ever heard of.....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin