Friday, December 14, 2007

Elegant Eggnog Dessert

This dessert isn't for everyone - - I'm quite sure you'd need to like eggnog if you are going to make this particular treat. That being said, I am not a huge eggnog fan, but the filling tastes scrumptious. I made this dessert today for a fundraiser the little boys and I will be attending at the library tonight - - I wanted to make something that looked a bit fancier than a plate of brownies, and this did not disappoint. Another great thing about this recipe is that it is super easy. I particularly like the touch that the ribbon tied around the outside adds. You can find the recipe here. If you've never had the pleasure of thumbing through an issue of Taste of Home magazine, treat yourself to a copy. My mom has given me a gift subscription to it for years and years, and I always find great new recipes to try each month. Thanks, Mum!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yours looks prettier than the one in from the magazine - I'm quite impressed! It almost looks too beautiful to eat...but I'm sure it's delicious, too. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin