Friday, March 30, 2007

Easy Easter Centerpiece

Here is an easy and inexpensive idea for an Easter centerpiece:


I found the mirror at my local dollar store, and the little tin buckets at the dollar section at Target. Then, I planted wheat grass seed (found at my local craft store) in the buckets, and threw a few jelly beans around on the mirror. Voila! Centerpiece.

If you like to get creative, and you ever come across wheat grass seed, buy some. It is so inexpensive, a little goes a long way, and it grows fast (when I took this picture, I had just planted it three days before). It lasts for about 8-10 weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clever wheat-grass-in-buckets centerpieces, Heather, and beautiful sugar Easter eggs. You're getting to be Martha Stewart, Jr. How do you keep little hands from grabbing some of the jelly beans off the mirror?

Anonymous said...

How do you keep big hands from grabbing the jelly beans off the mirror? I'm off to Target to get myself some bucks.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin