Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Cabin Fever

I just deleted a post I've been working on for the past 10 minutes or so, because when I went back and re-read it, I was basically yammering on, not making much sense. This sort of goes with how I've been feeling lately. Long story. I'll spare you the details and instead just tell you that I am SO ready for spring, and ready to get out of the house. There is not a lot to do in this town (with small children), and driving to the city every day just isn't practical. So, while we wait for spring to officially arrive, we'll keep taking advantage of nice breaks in the weather as they come. Today it is supposed to reach 44 degrees, so we'll be packing up the stroller after lunch and heading out for a long, long walk. In the meantime, here are some recent photos:

Camden's new obsession: Paul Bunyan

Two of the reasons I don't get a lot of sleep. As you can see, there isn't much room for me.

Camden discovers the joys of Nutella

My boys


A picture from Steve's recent camping trip. Yes, in the snow, and it was 20 degrees below zero. Not kidding. That's Steve's partner in craziness, Chuck. At least they camped next to a hot spring!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh boy, spring fever already?! We've only just begun to have WINTER! Long walks are such great therapy for cabin fever! Even though it's been pretty cold lately, Allison and I are getting outside everyday even if it's for a few minutes - we both feel so much better afterwards! Enjoy your walk!

Kate D. said...

OK, raise your hands-Who had to go out and buy a jar of Nutella after seeing Camden enjoying his?

Heather said...

Nutella is evil. I got this particular jar in my Christmas stocking. I didn't open it until recently, because with the seal still in place, I was safe. Now, I spend each day trying NOT to eat the entire jar. There is an addictive chemical in that stuff, I swear.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin