Monday, January 29, 2007

Busy Week

This picture was taken yesterday in front of Java, my favorite coffee place in Hyde Park. Steve left early yesterday morning for a business trip, but called around 8:00 a.m. to tell me that his flight had been cancelled and he wouldn't be leaving until 2:00 p.m.. So, the boys and I packed up and headed to the airport, picked Steve up, and spent the next couple of hours with him, which was really nice. Steve finally arrived in Maryland early this morning and is busy at a conference for the rest of the week.

As for the three of us - - we plan to keep quite busy this week. I'm hoping both Camden and Griffin will give their old mother a break and sleep well, while Dad is out of town. Griffin's got his 4-month checkup on Thursday, so I am anxious to find out how much he weighs now, and how he is doing in general.

I hear a baby paging me through the monitor, so I must wrap this up.

1 comment:

Joy said...

Love Griffin's hat!!

Praying you have a nice week with the boys. You know what I'm doing - taxes and packing and trying NOT to have this boy early.

Hugs to you, friend!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin