Thursday, January 11, 2007

100 Posts!

This marks my 100th entry into this blog...I can't believe it! When I started this last April I never would have guessed that I would still be writing. At times I find it therapeutic, to say the least. I feel like it has given me the opportunity to become closer with all kinds of people, whether they are lurking in this blog irregularly, or reading it every day. I love reading everyone's comments, so please continue to leave them if you are so inclined. Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have no idea how many people enjoy your blogs. I have several people at Bowdoin reading it regularly; and though they don't know you, they love following your family's ventures. Keep them up!

P.S. I hate these new blog requirements where you have to keep typing crazy letters!

Lisa said...

YAY! 100 Posts!! I haven't reached that milestone yet! Don't you just love being able to keep in touch this way!?

Anonymous said...

I must admit.... I am addicted. I have been reading your blogs anonymously for quite some time. Your mom sent me the link so I could see pictures of your children and I just love hearing your stories..... I only have one child and can totally relate to your stories. It's nice to hear that I am not the only one who thinks I am going to go crazy at times!!! Kuddos to you for being a stay at home mom of 2.... Well keep writing cause I can see everyone enjoys. Ever thought about writing a book?? Seriously.. (oh yeah, in your spare time, right?)

Heather said...

GARI LYNN!!!! I didn't know you were a lurker! Wow! I was so excited to read your comment this morning!

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your blogs Heather. They are very entertaining! I look forward to the photos of Camden and Griffin, your "adventures" and enjoy the receipes. What a nice anniversary reflection for Uncle Buzz and Aunt Roberta.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin