Sunday, March 06, 2011

My New Toy


Steve really surprised me this year on my birthday when he gave me this beautiful Sony a290 digital camera. I have wanted a camera like this for a long time now, but I didn't really ever think that I would own one. By the time my birthday rolled around, I was feeling extra proud of myself, because I received the package in the mail about two weeks prior to my birthday, but I quickly put it in my closet and didn't peek once. I think I am still slightly overwhelmed by this camera and all of its settings, but in the past week or so, I've really been taking a lot of pictures and getting myself familiar with how it works. I love the photo quality and just can't get over what wonderful pictures it takes. Can't wait to figure out all of the wonderful things I will be able to do with it!

4 comments:

Momma Bird said...

Wonderful! Tony got me the Canon Rebel...I cried when I opened it for Christmas (could have been some pregnancy hormones mixed in) but I too never dreamed I would have such a thing!

Heather said...

We have nice husbands! I really am enjoying mine...still a little intimidated by it, but the more I use it, the more comfortable I am getting. I just love the photo quality!!

Cheryl said...

I am ready to upgrade to such a camera but am scared to do so,sure I won't be able to "operate" the camera! Enjoy!

Nicky said...

What a wonderful husband! Such a lovely gift. Hopefully too, your new camera will give you some hobby (aka "distraction") time to while away the blahs if the boys are occupied & you need to pass some time!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin