Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Building the Merry-Go-Round

Steve was itching to add something new to the backyard playground while he was home, and we decided on a merry-go-round. Thanks to Tuesday Morning, we got a great deal on it. I picked it up after dropping him off at the airport, and my father-in-law and Griffin got right to work on it that afternoon.


Griff takes his projects pretty seriously, and was rather impressed with himself. My father-in-law was very patient with him, and I think they had fun with their project.

So far, the merry-go-round is a big hit. The boys just love to play outside, and they do a great job taking care of their outdoor equipment. Now, if it would only stop raining so we could get out there some more!

1 comment:

Nicky said...

Oh that's awesome for the boys! I bet Steve also loves seeing photos of his finished idea too.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin