Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Potty Talk

Seriously. Is there anything cuter than this? Our little Griffie is very, very interested in the potty right now. I don't want to jinx him and go on and on about how well he is doing with potty training, but he is doing so well. I don't think we'll go for broke until the end of the year, but every day we make more and more progress. He is so proud of himself, and we are so proud of him, too. Yesterday, I took him to Target so he could pick out his first package of undies, and of course, he picked Elmo. He is so teeny that I think I may have to fashion some suspenders to keep his undies up!

We are busy here, as I'm sure you all are, preparing for Thursday. The turkey is soaking in a lovely brine in the fridge, our menu has been finalized, and grocery list written. I'll work on desserts tomorrow, and am looking forward to a wonderful Thanksgiving day.

2 comments:

Joy said...

YEAH Griffin! What a big boy you are!!!! And yes, I just think little boys in their chones are the cutest things ever.

Happy Thanksgiving, Heather. Enjoy your day with your parents. I think of you every day and know how special this time is for you.

Cheryl said...

Awww...too cute! What a big deal it must've been for Griffin to pick out his own big boys underwear. Hey, how did Camden's date with your parents go? I have a feeling that everyone had a great day.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin