Thursday, October 26, 2006

Peanut Shell

I do believe my life has just taken on new meaning. The other day, I ordered a Peanut Shell Sling, and it arrived today. I never had a sling with Camden, but since Griffin arrived, I've been struggling with the fact that we are now in a two-story house, I'm running up and down the stairs ALL day, and Griffin also seems to like to be held quite a bit. With a rambunctious 3-year old, I need both of my hands most of the time. Anyway, this sling is made out of microfleece and is all one piece. Easy to put on, comfortable (important for my back), and I think Griffin will love it. The poor boy - - I've been trying to get him to nap all morning, and then this arrives in the mail about 15 minutes after he fell asleep. Silly me - - I actually ripped him out of bed so I could try it out. He never woke up, so I'm thinking that's a good sign. Now, all I can think about is how many things I can actually get done now. Yippee! For anyone interested, you can find the Peanut Shell at www.goo-ga.com . Here's Griffin, all snuggled up inside. Coincidentally, he is one month old today!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little Griffin looks right at home in his peanut shell, Heather. You're resourceful, I must say. Happy Birthday to the one-month-old!

Anonymous said...

P.S. Who's the naked babe behind you?

Heather said...

That would be Le Grande Odalisque...

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you posted this - I've been wanting to get a sling for Alex, but I didn't know which one to get. It's definitely tough having a toddler and a newborn - it would be nice to be able to tote him around while I chase after Leah.

Heather said...

Yay, Jenny! You commented!!! You should definitely look at the Peanut Shells-- they are great! Griffin's been in it 3 times today, and fell right to sleep each time!

Anonymous said...

Heather, this peanut shell is the coolest gadget I have ever seen. Looks like you both will love it. Love the photo of Griffin with his hands covering his face. It does not seem that he should be a month old already.

kirsten said...

I have heard good things about the peanut shell. I wore my baby bjorn constantly but it definitely was hard on my back. Btw- your bathroom looks nice!

Heather said...

Thanks, Kirsten...the green tile has grown on us, but the shiny wallpaper has GOT to go...just not looking forward to steaming it off...for now we are making do with the '70's decor!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin