Friday, August 29, 2008

The Great Oprah Adventure: Part 3

Oprah, could you please give us a break? I mean, seriously. Yesterday afternoon, I got a call from Mark, from the Oprah Winfrey Show. He very cautiously asked me, "Can I ask you about your travel arrangements to Chicago?" I pretty much knew what he was going to say next - - the show we had been rebooked for was now cancelled. So, we've now been re-rebooked for the Thursday morning show. Please Oprah, don't cancel this one, too! This is really our last chance! We had to rearrange some of our travel plans, but now we'll have all day Wednesday to enjoy Chicago and see the sights. I'm going to keep thinking happy, positive thoughts. I may just refuse to answer my phone between now and next Tuesday morning.

***Update: I'm feeling slightly better, knowing that we were bumped by Michael Phelps (Oprah is taping her season premier next Wednesday, with all of the Olympians).

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Oprah has some serious scheduling issues! Definitely screen your calls until you go. ;)

Joy said...

Oooohhhh. What happens if you don't answer?? I think I'd use my machine. ;)

Anonymous said...

OH! OH! OH! Maybe it will be a great give away show!!!!!

Jen said...

What a picture of her you posted!!!

I hope this one works out for you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin