Thursday, September 27, 2007

Behold...The Angled Bob

So. I went to the hairdresser this past Monday, and for the first time in my life, I asked the stylist to cut my hair however she wanted to. I'm guessing people don't say things like that very often, because she replied, "Really?!?" I also explained to her my whole 80's-big-hair, keep-styling-my-hair-the-same-way-year-after-year problem. This is definitely not a hairstyle I ever would have picked for myself, but I really like it a lot. It is sort of Jenny McCarthy-ish, only not as severe, and with bangs. I tried not having bangs last year - - not a good look for me. Anyway, I'm thinking I might even like it a little more stacked in the back. I think it is really the change I needed right now.

I am currently scurrying around, getting things ready here at the house for Steve and the boys tomorrow. They'll dump me off at the hospital at the crack of dawn tomorrow, and come back and get me sometime in the afternoon, once I shake the anesthesia. I'll be glad when I am back home! I hope I don't have to wear one of those shower cap things during surgery, and mess up my hair!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your new "do," too, Heather. Very nice. You look so natural in this style.

I hope your surgery went well today and you're feeling just about normal when you get a chance to read this. Be sure to follow post-surgery instructions!

Love, Aunt Jean

Lisa said...

I LOVE your new hair!! It is completely different from anything I've ever seen on you and it looks SO good! You're so brave to trust the hairstylist! but she did a fantastic job!

Feel better quickly!

Anonymous said...

Love your new "do"...very becoming.

I hope all went well today and you are up and about very soon.

Good to chat with you last eve.

Anonymous said...

Love the new hairdo-very becoming. You were brave to trust the stylist! Hope all went well with your surgery today and that you feel better soon! Take care.

Anonymous said...

Saturday morning:

Glad to hear your surgery went well and, although you're feeling as if a Mack truck mowed you down this morning, you're doing well. Glad the procedure is behind you and you're now on the road to recovery.
Love, Aunt Jean

Blog Widget by LinkWithin