Monday, August 07, 2006

Update

The 3D ultrasound was really great! Sweet little Griffin Peter decided to show his face, for the first time, and I was thrilled.

The sonographer said he has lots of "fuzz" on his head, so hopefully he will have lots of hair like Camden did. She also kept saying, "He looks just like his older brother!" I'll take her word for it - - I couldn't really tell whether he did or not, but he sure is cute. Camden was there for the ultrasound too, and when asked what he thought, his response was, "Icky!" My dad was amazed by the whole thing.

Here is another face shot (side profile, left side of face), and one of his hand:

7 weeks to go!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you and Steve have yourselves another keeper, Heather. I love the first shot. Little Griffin looks like a handsome fella. Love, Aunt Jean

Anonymous said...

How exciting to see our little Griffin - it's as though we can get to know him before he even arrives. A cutie like his brother!
Love you, Bev

Joy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joy said...

Awesome. So glad you got to see his gorgeous face! That's great your Dad got to experience it with you, too.

Awesome, I say!

P.S. I deleted the first post as there were WAY too many typos. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

Oh, another sweet little baby boy! He is cute. I think he looks a lot like Camden who's about as handsome as they get. Love the pictures! Love, Mum

kirsten said...

Wow! These photos are incredible! I had the 3-D ultrasounds quite a bit when I was pregnant with the twins and we didn't get any shots like these...incredible to see so much detail.Very handsome boy!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the picture of baby Griffin! Isn't technology amazing?! What a wonderful experience to share with your dad, I'm sure it meant a lot to him. Any estimates on the size of the newest Arnett?

Anonymous said...

By the way, anonymous is me Heath! I'm having some Blogger difficulties at the moment! Love, Lisa

Blog Widget by LinkWithin