Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Tuesday (and I'm supposed to be at work)

Camden's been suffering from a bit of a cold the past three days, but seemed to be on the mend yesterday. He spent the day running, playing, acting silly, and having all kinds of fun. However, around 4:30 yesterday afternoon, he suddenly fell asleep and didn't want to be woken up. So, we put him in bed, although I was leary of doing so, because I envisioned him being up all night (he usually goes to bed around 8:00). Well, I was right. He woke up at 9:45, went back to sleep until 11:30, and was up until around 1:30, up again at 5:30. As for me, I had just fallen asleep when Camden woke up for the first time, which seemed to activate Griffin, who proceeded to kick up a storm for about 2 hours. Basically, I slept/catnapped from about 1:45-4:50. I hate to sit here and whine, but I'm TIRED. Camden's been very fussy since he got up this morning, so we are going to wait a couple of hours before heading into Boise. He is not running a fever, and seems to be fine at this point. We shall see.

I've been quite a bad Blogger these days. Please don't give up on me...I think about my blog quite a bit, but with everything going on, I struggle to find the time to sit at the computer, much less, the creative energy it sometimes takes to type out what is in my head. I suspect this has something to do with dragging a move out for what seems like forever, and, oh yeah, being gigantically (is that even a word?) pregnant. So, please stick around. I promise I will have something interesting to say, sooner or later.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

As you well know, I have been an even worse blogger than you! Hang in there. By the way, I'd love to see some pictures of a "gigantically pregnant" woman! Hope Camden is better.

Joy said...

I just love reading your posts so don't think you need to be "creative" to impress me! ha! Being with a toddler all day, I need all the adult stimulation I can get...

Hope Camden is better and you were able to get some much needed rest.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin