Monday, August 07, 2006

Sshhhhhh...

I have a little secret...this morning, Camden and I are taking my Dad to see a 3-D ultrasound of Griffin. I figured, he's never seen an ultrasound so this would be a nice little surprise. I am just hoping that Griffin will be cooperative and "face the camera" - - I've had quite a few regular ultrasounds with this pregnancy, and we've yet to see his face or even a profile for that matter - - he always has his head in the wrong position. So, check back later today and hopefully I'll have posted some pictures of our boy.

I've been a bad Blogger this past week, but will try to be better this week. We have been very busy trying to move into the new house. I'm happy to report that we are all sleeping there now - - Dad and Steve got the extra bed moved over a couple of nights ago. The computer is still hooked up at the old house, but hopefully I'll get that taken care of this week. Today we are going to just take it easy. After the ultrasound, I'm taking Dad and Camden on a sight-seeing tour of Boise, via the Boise Tour Train. I've been here for nearly 5 years and have never been on it, so I'm looking forward to it, too.

Still trying to recover from last night's Faith Hill and Tim McGraw concert. I can tell you that Faith Hill looked beautiful, her voice was wonderful, and she put on a great show. As for Tim McGraw - - I'm afraid I'm still not quite able to form complete sentences. Tight Wranglers, tattoos, cowboy hat...that's about all I can come up with at the moment. Oh yeah, he's a great singer, too. Phew. Did I mention the tight Wranglers?

Steve is in Virginia this week for an Army class. I'm sad he got called away at the last minute, as he missed the concert and today will miss the ultrasound. We're hoping to get a lot accomplished with the move while he is away so that he will notice some progress upon his return.

Check back later for pictures of Griffin!

1 comment:

Joy said...

So jealous that you got to go see Tim & Faith and Tim's wrangler's.... sigh.

Can't wait to hear how your Dad did with the surprise! Will check back SOOOON for an update and pix of Griffin!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin