Monday, July 10, 2006

A Griffin update, and more pictures...

Had my follow-up ultrasound this morning to check on Griffin's kidneys, and they look fine! Also had my glucose tolerance test and passed it with flying colors, so I'm happy about that. Now I start seeing my doctor every two weeks. This pregnancy has flown by!
After my appointment, we took Camden to the Boise Zoo, and now we are home relaxing.

Here are some more pictures that I had wanted to post yesterday:

Here are the boys, working on the trim

Camden, holding his cousin, Banzer

Giving Banzer his binky

Banzer, almost 7 weeks old

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Glad to hear that Griffin is doing well! Also glad your glucose test went came back fine. I love the pictures of Banzer, he's absolutely precious! What fun all the boys will have together!!

Anonymous said...

So happy your tests all went well. Can't believe you're starting your 2 weeks visits already - time is flying by! Love the pictures!
Love, Bev

Joy said...

Great news on Griffin and your glucose test. Camden has always loved the zoo - what a nice treat for you guys.

Love the pictures with Camden & Banzer. What a helpful, loving "oldest grandchild" he is!!

Before we know it, you'll be going once a week and we'll all sit here and wonder how on earth it's that time already!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures of Camden with his cousin Banzer. I couldn't access your blog while in China, so it's good to be able to check it regularly again. I guess China is censoring your blogs! I couldn't access Dev's posts, either. They were the only websites I couldn't get to while I was in Chengdu.

Your mother did send the posts, but usually the photos weren't included.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin