Saturday, July 14, 2007

Ouch


My poor, sweet father took a nasty spill at work yesterday - - he was coming down the stairs in the stock room with an armload of shoes and missed a step, or slipped, and broke the fall with his face. He spend a few hours in the local emergency room because he needed stitches, but luckily he didn't break any bones. He's so lucky that he wasn't hurt any worse than this. Camden heard me talking about his grandfather's accident and wanted to see the picture, and when I showed it to him he said, "Oh! My poor little Papa!" Then, he wanted to know if Papa's eye would still look just like this picture, when my parents arrive in three weeks, because he wants to see the injury up close, apparently. I told him I was pretty sure it would be a lot better by the time they arrive, and I think he was slightly disappointed! Hope you feel better soon, Dad! We love you!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin