Monday, August 09, 2010

Status Report: Griffin Peter

Griffin, enjoying some "corn on a stick"

Age: 3 years, 11 months. 4 is so close he can taste it, but he is frequently overheard saying, "I'm about to turn 7!"

Height: 3 feet, 1 3/4 inches

Weight: 32 lbs., soaking wet

Hi Griffer, how are you? Good.

Griff, what's your favorite color? Blue, because I love blue so much.

What's your favorite thing to eat? I'd pick ice cream.

Who is your favorite person in the world? Ummm...my favorite person is....CAMDEN!

Then how come you fight with him all the time: Because I like to!

Griffin what are you doing right now? Playing trains!

Tell me about your mother: I love her.

Then how come you give me such a hard time? Because I love you, that's why.

Oh.

Griff, would you like to be done with this interview? Uh-huh. Bye!

At least once per day, Griffin will say to me, "Mummy, wouldn't it be cool if you had a baby in your tummy, and we could name him Little Junior?" Rest assured, we shall remain a family of four.

Although Griffin is growing up, he still loves to be held, still loves to "rub" my hair, and isn't quite sure how he feels about starting preschool in October. That's just fine with me.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Cute interview. Four?? And preschool?? He can still be your baby no matter what, my baby is 18! Love the photo of Griffin and Camden in the pool, to me it says "summertime"!

Becky Brown said...

Heather, your blog is wonderful! I have been procrastinating balancing my check book all morning just reading through your posts. I will bring the Lightening McQueen cake pan with me to story time tomorrow. Thanks!

Momma Bird said...

They grow up so fast! He is so cute! Love that his favorite person is his brother! I can't believe my little guy is 2 in a couple months! Oh my!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin