Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Brain Hurts

I have had the worst case of blogger's block, pretty much since Christmas. This week, I'm going to go ahead and blame it on the inversion. We've been trapped in a foggy, gloomy, cold-to-the-bone mess all week, and it makes me want to curl up into a ball and not move until summer. Steve has been away since last Friday, which also means I haven't been getting a lot of sleep (little boys who miss their Daddy seem to take forever to get to bed at night, and then they like to wake up at alternating times throughout the night, it seems). Steve returns from Hawaii tomorrow morning, so I'm going to take the weekend to try and get myself some vitamin D, organize my thoughts, and get back to regular blogging , come Monday. My apologies for being so incredibly boring these past few weeks.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I wouldn't say you've been boring, ever!! But if you feel you have, just think...from where I'm sitting, a little boring isn't a bad thing! ;)

I hope you're able to catch up on some rest this weekend, and enjoy some cuddling with your hubby!

Joy said...

Sun, glorious sun - WHERE ARE YOU????? We miss you, too, sun. And the projection for the coming week - muy mal. :(

Can I just say - TANNING BED?!?!?! I should go to the salon today.

Cheryl said...

Gracious Heather, you boring??? Heck no! I just go through withdrawal when you don't post for a while! And a trip to Hawaii without you?? You need a day just for you soon. I admire you for all you do for your family, your cake project,your library time and your sunny blogs!

Anonymous said...

You are never boring! In fact, you're often a bright spot in my cold days! Glad Steve is on his way home and you can get some "Heather time"!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin