Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Graduate

My sweet Camden graduated from preschool today, so he is officially on summer vacation. Steve wanted to know why I didn't write, "Look out Kindergarten...here comes Camden" on his cake (because I didn't have enough room!), and Camden wanted to know why I didn't write, "California, Here I Come" (like Lightening McQueen says in "Cars"). Camden's class put on a nice little program this afternoon, and then we came back to the house for cake. He was happy to have his Dad, and his Gramma and Grampa there, as well as his good buddies, Hayden and Brendon. I just can't believe my little baby is heading to kindergarten - - time seems to go by much too quickly.

Camden loved his teachers, Miss Sandi and Miss Sharon, and I know he is going to miss them quite a bit. We were lucky to have such a great preschool, just one block from our home.

3 comments:

Jen said...

That cake looks good enough to eat! :)

kirsten said...

Great photos! and what a cake!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Camden (and his family) on this milestone. He looks so proud! What a lovely cake.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin