Saturday, March 08, 2008

Just Pictures

I love this picture, from earlier in the week

Griffin takes his naps pretty seriously

This is how you will usually find Riley and Roy



Camden gets some help from Daddy during his visit to Miss Helga, the military barber. You see, the clippers tickle, and the last time, he flinched and ended up with a line shaved across the back of his head!

Griffin's first haircut turned out about as we'd expected! He wouldn't sit in the chair, so Daddy tried holding him. When that didn't work, I held him, so he could have full access to my hair, which he proceeded to rub like a magic lamp during the entire haircut (more about Griffin's obsession with my hair, in a later post).

Griffin's chip-dipping method: Dip the same chip repeatedly, until it is a soggy mess.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of the boys reading! They both are taking it so seriously. Griffin definitely is a "Little Steve" with his hair cut. Riley looks so happy to have his own little kitty, doesn't he?

Jen said...

Awww! Your little guys are so cute!

My daughter hated her first haircut too - BAWLED! It was awful. Thank God for camera phones! :)

Mark said...

Awesome that you emailed me! Thank you for making the connection! I have a blog spot too, but I don't keep up with it.

Maybe now, I will have to attempt to!

Take care!

Mark

Anonymous said...

Sweet photo of the boys "reading" and the one of Griffin dipping!

Melissa said...

Your boys are just adorable! They've got such sweet, pinchable cheeks (and I bet they'd hate that!).

Blog Widget by LinkWithin