Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Latest Photos

Try as I might, it is very hard to capture "new baby" smiles with a digital camera! Griffin is smiling a lot now when I talk to him.
The boys, hanging out in Mummy and Daddy's room
A rare moment a few days ago when Camden took a nap. He stopped napping over 10 months ago. Yes, it just so happened that Griffin was asleep at the same time, and yes, I was in such a state of shock that I didn't even know what to do with myself
Camden was pretty excited to be giving Griffin a bottle

Griffin has been known to sneak into bed with Camden from time to time. I believe Camden was reading him a book about trucks in this shot...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful photos, Heather, and on this Thanksgiving morning, they certainly show what you have to be thankful for. Little Griffin is growing so fast. I like his wry smile in the first photo. I see Blue Bunny is still essential for Camden to have a good nap. Cute photo of Camden giving Griffin his bottle. Camden looks so proud. Love, Aunt Jean

Joy said...

Precious.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin