Thursday, November 11, 2010

Beautiful New Orleans

Decatur Street, New Orleans

I've just returned home after three days in New Orleans, Louisiana, where I went to spend some time with Steve before he left the country for his second deployment to Iraq. I was so lucky to have my parents here in Idaho, so that I could take this trip, as the boys stayed home with them. The trip was nothing short of wonderful! We had been to New Orleans before, back in 2004 for a quick weekend, but at the time I was pretty busy tending to a 10-month old baby, and didn't feel as though I was really able to take in my surroundings. Not the case this time, though! We did tons of walking, sight-seeing, and enjoying all of the fabulous local food. So, stay tuned for the next few days, and I'll tell you all about it!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin