Monday, September 06, 2010

New Neighbors

The view next door, from my back door

My parents arrived late last Wednesday night, after a whirlwind roadtrip. They couldn't lollygag along the way because they had their cats with them, but I think they also might have been a little anxious to get here! On the last day, they drove for 17 hours! Those crazy kids! Anyway, they are settling in nicely next door, and it is just great having them here. The boys love having Nana and Papa so close by - - Camden has already spent the night at their house once, and Griffin, twice! As for me, I can't believe I get to have my mother and father right next door to me - - Steve and I are so happy (not to mention, thankful) that they are here. Their presence is going to be so important in the coming weeks.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

You couldn't have picked better people to be next door neighbors! I am just amazed by the short amount of time it took for them to drive there, whew! I have a feeling there will be alot of sleep-overs in the future. Do you have lots of adventures planned?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin