Thursday, February 18, 2010

Today, I Love...

In an effort to post on a very regular basis, welcome to what will be my recurring Thursday post, "Today, I Love..." This will be a simple post that shows you an item or miscellaneous tidbit that I am loving at the moment. So, on with it!

Today, I am so, so, SO loving the little package I received in the mail yesterday morning. Inside were two beautiful rings, hand-made by my dear friend Kate. I have known Kate for practically my entire life. She is a very busy wife and mother with a full-time job, who also happens to make beautiful jewelry. One day, out of the blue, Kate sent me two of her Scrabble tile pendants, along with two pair of matching earrings. I love them so much that they are pretty much my "every day" jewelry. Imagine my excitement when she recently opened her own Etsy Shop, Maine Days Designs. I quickly snatched up two of her rings, and I just love them.

Take a moment and pay Kate's shop a visit - - lots of beautiful things and great prices.

4 comments:

Montserrat said...

Those rings are GORGEOUS!!! I have an antique cameo ring that I wear constantly. I love cameos.

Kate D. said...

Thank you for this! I am so glad you like them-I was a little nervous. Your post about my shop is so much better than my post about it. I think I might need to do another one. Necklaces and bracelets being added by this weekend!

Cheryl said...

Lovely! I am off to check out your friend's shop!

Heather said...

Kate I had to give myself a manicure last night, because when I got the rings in the mail yesterday and put them on, I couldn't believe how gross my nails looked. Now, I feel extra glamorous. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin