Thursday, December 02, 2010

Snow Day #2



As I mentioned yesterday, snow days are rare around here, but somehow we ended up with another one today! Camden was so, so happy when he woke up and I told him that school had been cancelled for the second day in a row. The conditions weren't as good today though...lots of rain mixed in with the snow, and cold that goes right to the bone. I snuck out of town for a few hours to do some Christmas shopping, and the boys did some themselves, with Nana. They also totally lucked out when she took them on a date to McDonald's, for lunch. When I returned from my shopping adventure, Camden and Papa were out in the back yard, building a snowman. I'm pretty sure that there will be school tomorrow, but Camden's hoping for another miracle.

1 comment:

Nicky said...

Loving all these snow photos! You've collected some awesome shots of the boys with your parents while they've been with you - so much fun to look back on. I bet the boys will miss their lunch dates with nana.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin