Wednesday, July 16, 2008

ABC's of Me

I was tagged for this meme by Cocoa from Chocolate on My Cranium, so here we go!

A. Attached or single? Attached

B. Best friend? Steve, my mom

C. Cake or pie? Cake. I love to eat them, and I love to decorate them!

D. Day of choice? Friday

E. Essential item? my laptop and my digital camera

F. Favorite color? many shades of green

G. Gummy bears or worms? gummy bears, but really I just prefer chocolate

H. Home town? born and raised in mid coast Maine, and now, I am somewhere in Idaho!

I. Favorite indulgence? reading (uninterrupted), sitting in a coffee shop (by myself!)

J. January or July? July, even thought that is a very hot month here.

K. Kids? two boys, but you already knew that

L. Life isn’t complete without? Steve, Camden, and Griffin. Oh, and the occasional decaf nonfat mocha.

M. Marriage date? September 15, 2001

N. Number of brothers and sisters? One brother, 4 years older

O. Oranges or Apples? oranges

P. Phobias? Vomit!

Q. Quotes? "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent". -Eleanor Roosevelt

R. Reasons to smile? Life is good.

S. Season of choice? In Maine: autumn. In Idaho: spring

T. Tag 5 people: Lisa, Kate, Joy, Aunt Jean, Melissa

U. Unknown fact about me? I love to read magazines. I have to make a conscious effort not to buy one every time I am at the store.

V. Vegetable? fresh peas

W. Worst habit? Not completing a task before I start a new one (I'm not sure this is my worst habit - - I have quite a few - - this is just one that makes me the most crazy)

X. Xray or ultrasound? Ultrasound.

Y. Your favorite food? cheese. I love all kinds of cheeses, and I'm not even really supposed to eat it :(

Z. Zodiac sign? Aquarius

1 comment:

Montserrat said...

Ah yes, vomit does tend to make most people run the other way!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin