Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Stale

I've been having some blog troubles lately...maybe you've noticed. In a nutshell, it is all about balance. I have a lot of things I'd like to write about, but just haven't been able to make the time - - whether it be from pure busy-ness, or that I just can't get organized enough to sit down and make it happen. As many of you who blog may know, it can become a vicious cycle - - the more you don't blog, the more you feel like you have to blog, which, for me, leads to the serious inability to blog.

Steve has just returned from a three-week absence. The boys are in Vacation Bible School all week this week. The first day of school (for Camden) is in 16 days. We are off to Florida next month. These are the things that are on my mind lately. So, while I try to get my blogging act together and get back at it, I apologize for wasting your time as you click over here, only to see the same stale old post that has been here for two weeks.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin